Friday, July 20, 2007

Job interview: Thank you letter


John Smith
1324 Primrose Street
Doral, FL 12345
(123)456-7890

July 20, 2007

Ms Cynthia Ward
Quality Assurance Director
X Enterprises
345 N.W. 37th Street
Miami, FL 12345

Dear Ms. Ward,

Thank you for taking the time to speak about the quality manager position at X Enterprises with me. The job, as you presented it, has convinced me that it will be a wonderful opportunity.

In addition to my enthusiasm, I will bring strong problem solving skills and excellent work habits. With the countless demand of your time, my organizational skills will help you free to deal with larger issues. I am sure I will enjoy working with you.

I look forward, Ms. Ward, to hearing from you about this position, Again thanks for such a quality time.

Sincerely,

John Smith

Job interview thank you note, job interview thank you letter